A safe place to call home in Mercier
We offer supportive housing,
a stable, enriching and permanent
Chez-nous Solidaire's mission is to offer supportive housing to people living with moderate to mild intellectual disabilities (ID) with or without autism spectrum disorder (ASD), while ensuring a respectful balance between their independence needs, access to a stimulating social network, a stable, enriching, safe and permanent living environment.
OUR VALUES: respect, safety, empathy, commitment
- Offer supportive housing in the form of individual apartments;
- Provide a stable, safe and permanent living environment for adults with moderate to mild intellectual disabilities (ID) with or without autism spectrum disorder (ASD);
- Create an environment favorable to the continuity of prior learning and its development;
- Ensure immediate supervision and availability, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Supervision and immediate availability 24 hours a day and 7 days a week;
- Animation and support for autonomy;
- Meal service;
- Supervision of medication intake (if required);
- Basic telephone line and cable in each apartment;
- Electricity and heating.